Close Menu
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
  • News
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
  • More Articles
Trending

Five Years After the Afghanistan Withdrawal, the Unfulfilled Promises to Our Allies Remain

August 20, 2026

Amazon Aims High With Drones Amid Worries Rivals Could Fly Past

August 20, 2026

California Fleeing: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Heading Back to UK

August 20, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Donald Trump
  • Kamala Harris
  • Elections 2024
  • Elon Musk
  • Israel War
  • Ukraine War
  • Policy
  • Immigration
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
Newsletter
Thursday, August 20
  • News
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
  • More Articles
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
  • United States
  • World
  • Politics
  • Elections
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
Home»World»Afghan Suspect in London Triple Stabbing Was Granted Asylum After Entering as an Illegal Migrant: Report
World

Afghan Suspect in London Triple Stabbing Was Granted Asylum After Entering as an Illegal Migrant: Report

Press RoomBy Press RoomOctober 30, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram

The suspected Afghan knifeman who allegedly stabbed three people and killed a man walking his dog in London reportedly illegally entered Britain but was later granted asylum by the government.

On Monday evening, horror struck the London suburb of Uxbridge as a 49-year-old man was repeatedly stabbed in a gruesome attack as he attempted to intervene on behalf of a 45-year-old man and a 14-year-old boy from being attacked by a knife-wielding man.

While police quickly arrived on the scene and the 22-year-old Afghan suspect was tasered and arrested, the 49-year-old dog walker died on the scene. Additionally, the 45-year-old victim is said to have suffered life-altering injuries and the 17-year-old sustained lighter wounds.

Residents reported that the suspect had been living as a renter in the home of the 45-year-old over the past half-year and that he had chased the two victims from the house with a knife before the man walking his dog attempted to intervene.

According to The Telegraph, the Afghan man had entered the United Kingdom illegally on the back of a lorry truck in 2020. Despite entering the country illegally, the British government reportedly decided to grant him asylum and leave to remain status under the Conservative Party government in 2022.

A nearby resident said of the attack: “Who would have thought taking his dog out for a walk that it would be the last time leaving his house? I’m thinking do I have to look over my shoulder? Do I have to be paranoid?

“I have seen him walking his dog, I have a dog so our dogs play. He lives just around the corner.”

Footage of the heinous attack quickly went viral on Tuesday and has sparked discussion of the mass migration agenda imposed upon the country by the two Westminster establishment parties.

Academic and prominent supporter of Nigel Farage’s Reform UK party, Professor Matt Goodwin, remarked: “Living in the UK is now a deeply radicalising experience.

“I no longer recognise my country, and I am beyond furious with the so-called ‘leaders’ who have done this. They clearly despise us.

“They are more interested in protecting the rights of people who break our laws over the law-abiding majority who respect our laws.”

As opposed to previous cases involving foreign nationals, the Metropolitan Police revealed within hours that the suspect was from Afghanistan. This came as a result of a policy change in the wake of the Southport mass stabbing to prevent online speculation and misinformation from stoking community tensions.

There has been no official confirmation from the Home Office, however, as to whether the suspect did indeed enter the country illegally before being granted asylum.

The department said in a statement: “Our thoughts are with the family and friends of those impacted by this horrific incident.

“We are receiving regular updates from the Metropolitan Police. The priority must now be for the police to investigate so those responsible can be brought to justice.”

Follow Kurt Zindulka on X: Follow @KurtZindulka or e-mail to: [email protected]



Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link

Related Articles

World

California Fleeing: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Heading Back to UK

August 20, 2026
World

Ceuta: Spanish Govt Readying for ‘Urgent’ Transfer of 500+ Minor Migrant Girls to Mainland Spain

August 20, 2026
World

The unborn are dying in the siege of Gaza

August 20, 2026
World

UK Gov’t Publishes Pamphlet to Inform Migrants That Rape is Wrong, Sex With Children Is a Crime

August 20, 2026
World

China Launches Probe After Being Implicated in South Korea ‘Sexual Entertainment’ Soccer Scandal

August 20, 2026
World

Mahmood Says Britain Needs ‘Fair Spread’ of So-Called Asylum Seekers

August 20, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

Amazon Aims High With Drones Amid Worries Rivals Could Fly Past

August 20, 2026

California Fleeing: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Heading Back to UK

August 20, 2026

Exclusive: Melania Trump’s Senior Adviser Previews Fostering the Future Strategic Alliance Between IndyCar, Fox Sports, and Universities

August 20, 2026

Former DNI Tulsi Gabbard Shares Emotional Update on Husband Abraham’s “One-in-a-Million” Bone Cancer Battle

August 20, 2026
Latest News

SBA Rule Change Makes 110,000 More Businesses Eligible For Benefits

August 20, 2026

Ceuta: Spanish Govt Readying for ‘Urgent’ Transfer of 500+ Minor Migrant Girls to Mainland Spain

August 20, 2026

Trump’s Director of Legislative Affairs, James Braid, to Depart White House

August 20, 2026

Subscribe to News

Get the latest politics news and updates directly to your inbox.

The Politic Review is your one-stop website for the latest politics news and updates, follow us now to get the news that matters to you.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
Latest Articles

Five Years After the Afghanistan Withdrawal, the Unfulfilled Promises to Our Allies Remain

August 20, 2026

Amazon Aims High With Drones Amid Worries Rivals Could Fly Past

August 20, 2026

California Fleeing: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Heading Back to UK

August 20, 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest politics news and updates directly to your inbox.

© 2026 Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.