Close Menu
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
  • News
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
  • More Articles
Trending

Derek Chauvin’s Attorney Makes ‘Bombshell’ Motion to Dismiss, Alleging ‘Fraudulent’ Conduct by Tim Walz and Keith Ellison

August 21, 2026

South America Produces 4,000 Metric Tons of Cocaine per Year, Argentine Minister Says

August 21, 2026

Kinzinger: Trump Is Not Taking Iran Conflict ‘Seriously’

August 21, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Donald Trump
  • Kamala Harris
  • Elections 2024
  • Elon Musk
  • Israel War
  • Ukraine War
  • Policy
  • Immigration
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
Newsletter
Friday, August 21
  • News
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
  • More Articles
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
  • United States
  • World
  • Politics
  • Elections
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
Home»World»Trump denies allowing Ukraine to launch long-range strikes into Russia
World

Trump denies allowing Ukraine to launch long-range strikes into Russia

Press RoomBy Press RoomOctober 24, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram

The report by the Wall Street Journal is “FAKE NEWS,” the US president has said

US President Donald Trump has rejected claims by the Wall Street Journal that his administration has allowed Ukraine to launch Western-supplied weapons deep into Russian territory.

The WSJ reported on Wednesday, citing unnamed US officials, that the Trump administration “lifted a key restriction” on Kiev’s use of long-range munitions provided by Western European countries for strikes inside Russia.

According to the outlet, the policy shift occurred in early October and coincided with Trump’s announcement that he might deliver Tomahawk cruise missiles, which have a maximum range of around 2,500km (1,550 miles), to Ukraine.

In a post on Truth Social later in the day, Trump described the Wall Street Journal story as “FAKE NEWS.”

“The US has nothing to do with those missiles, wherever they may come from, or what Ukraine does with them,” he said.


Potential deliveries of Tomahawks to Kiev topped the agenda during a phone call between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Trump last week.

Putin warned that the move would “severely undermine the prospects of a peaceful settlement” of the Ukraine conflict and damage relations between Moscow and Washington, as it is “impossible to use Tomahawks without the direct participation of American military personnel.”

Trump said after the call that it would not be easy to give Tomahawks to Kiev as the US needs them for its own protection.

On Wednesday, the US president stated that Americans will not be training Ukrainians on the use of Tomahawks. It takes “a minimum of six months, usually a year, to learn how to use them. They are highly complex. So the only way a Tomahawk is going to be shot is if we shot it, and we are not going to do that,” he said.

Ukraine’s Vladimir Zelensky noted on Thursday that Tomahawks are possessed not only by the US, but also by Western European nations. “We are already talking to the countries that can help,” he stated.

READ MORE:
Ukraine conflict now belongs to Trump – ex-Russian president

Putin has warned that Russia would deliver a “very serious, if not downright staggering” response to any Ukrainian strike using Tomahawk missiles.

Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link

Related Articles

World

South America Produces 4,000 Metric Tons of Cocaine per Year, Argentine Minister Says

August 21, 2026
World

‘Totalitarian society’: Iconic Serbian filmaker hits out after YouTube ban

August 21, 2026
World

North Korea Launches Missile Barrage After Trump’s Peace Overtures

August 21, 2026
World

Hezbollah won’t disarm – Beirut residents to RT (VIDEO)

August 21, 2026
World

Russia Kills 16+ in Kyiv With Ballistic Missile Barrage

August 21, 2026
World

PHOTOS: Archeologists May Have Found Lost Egyptian City with Ties to Biblical Exodus

August 21, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

South America Produces 4,000 Metric Tons of Cocaine per Year, Argentine Minister Says

August 21, 2026

Kinzinger: Trump Is Not Taking Iran Conflict ‘Seriously’

August 21, 2026

‘Totalitarian society’: Iconic Serbian filmaker hits out after YouTube ban

August 21, 2026

Federal Housing Bill Pulte Responds to Reports of Sharia Compliant Home Mortgages

August 21, 2026
Latest News

North Korea Launches Missile Barrage After Trump’s Peace Overtures

August 21, 2026

Walkinshaw on DSA: ‘Welcome’ ‘Anyone Who Wants to Be Part of Our Coalition’, ‘A Lot’ of DSA Candidates Reject Parts of Platform

August 21, 2026

Hezbollah won’t disarm – Beirut residents to RT (VIDEO)

August 21, 2026

Subscribe to News

Get the latest politics news and updates directly to your inbox.

The Politic Review is your one-stop website for the latest politics news and updates, follow us now to get the news that matters to you.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
Latest Articles

Derek Chauvin’s Attorney Makes ‘Bombshell’ Motion to Dismiss, Alleging ‘Fraudulent’ Conduct by Tim Walz and Keith Ellison

August 21, 2026

South America Produces 4,000 Metric Tons of Cocaine per Year, Argentine Minister Says

August 21, 2026

Kinzinger: Trump Is Not Taking Iran Conflict ‘Seriously’

August 21, 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest politics news and updates directly to your inbox.

© 2026 Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.