Close Menu
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
  • News
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
  • More Articles
Trending

Israel warns Türkiye over Syria

August 21, 2026

Women’s Basketball Superstar Caitlin Clark Is TACKLED, MUGGED on Court in Latest WNBA Violence (Video)

August 21, 2026

‘This Is What the Emperor Needs’: Darth Vader Shows Up at San Diego City Council Meeting to Mock Flock Cameras

August 21, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Donald Trump
  • Kamala Harris
  • Elections 2024
  • Elon Musk
  • Israel War
  • Ukraine War
  • Policy
  • Immigration
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
Newsletter
Friday, August 21
  • News
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
  • More Articles
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
  • United States
  • World
  • Politics
  • Elections
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
Home»World»Israeli security minister calls for return to war in Gaza
World

Israeli security minister calls for return to war in Gaza

Press RoomBy Press RoomOctober 19, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram

Ben Gvir’s demand comes after Israel accused Hamas of violating the ceasefire brokered earlier this month

Israel’s National Security Minister Ben Gvir has called for the resumption of military operations in Gaza following alleged violations by Hamas of the ceasefire reached earlier this month.

According to the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), militants fired an anti-tank missile and shot at Israeli troops operating in Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip on Sunday. Israel responded with several airstrikes on what it called terror targets.

“I call on the prime minister to order the IDF to renew full-scale fighting in the Strip at full strength,” Gvir said in a statement on Sunday. “The false belief that Hamas will change its ways, or will even abide by the agreement it signed, is proving…to be dangerous to our security. This Nazi terrorist organization must be destroyed completely and the sooner the better.”

Israel and Hamas agreed to a tentative ceasefire in early October under US President Donald Trump’s 20-point peace plan.


The first phase called for Hamas to release all remaining Israeli hostages within 72 hours in exchange for Palestinian prisoners. On Monday, the group freed the last 20 living captives and returned the remains of 12 others. Hamas said it had met its obligations but faced difficulties retrieving all bodies due to Gaza’s devastation and continued Israeli control in some areas.

Israel has accused Hamas of not doing enough to return the remains of 16 captives, while the sides have traded accusations of ceasefire violations.

Later on Sunday, Prime Minister Netanyahu instructed the IDF “to take firm action against terror targets in the Gaza Strip,” according to a statement from his office. The statement did not clarify whether it meant the IDF would resume military operations in full.

READ MORE:
Hamas returns two more bodies to Israel

Senior Hamas official Izzat al-Risheq, also on Sunday, said in a statement that the group remains committed to the ceasefire, accusing the Israeli “occupation” of violating it and “seeking excuses for its crimes.” The group’s military wing denied involvement in the Rafah incident, saying it lost ties with factions in the area last March.

“We have no information about any incidents or clashes in Rafah, which is under [Israeli] occupation control,” the statement noted.

Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link

Related Articles

World

Israel warns Türkiye over Syria

August 21, 2026
World

Hong Kong Activists Convicted of ‘Subversion’ for Mourning Tiananmen Square Massacre

August 21, 2026
World

D-Day for Iran, Meta on trial, Russia takes on the UK: RT stories that shaped the week

August 21, 2026
World

‘Suits’ Redux? Meghan Markle Could Return to Acting When Back in UK, Reports Suggest

August 21, 2026
World

Watch: Police Intercepting Smuggler Boat Bound For Britain Attacked by Migrants

August 21, 2026
World

Pakistan expands powers of military chief

August 21, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

Women’s Basketball Superstar Caitlin Clark Is TACKLED, MUGGED on Court in Latest WNBA Violence (Video)

August 21, 2026

‘This Is What the Emperor Needs’: Darth Vader Shows Up at San Diego City Council Meeting to Mock Flock Cameras

August 21, 2026

Hong Kong Activists Convicted of ‘Subversion’ for Mourning Tiananmen Square Massacre

August 21, 2026

Trump: U.S. Will Lift Tariffs for 90 Days on 300K Metric Tons of Ground Beef Imports

August 21, 2026
Latest News

Nolte: Nepo-Senator Lisa Murkowski’s Office Responds to James O’Keefe Journalism with Legal Threats

August 21, 2026

D-Day for Iran, Meta on trial, Russia takes on the UK: RT stories that shaped the week

August 21, 2026

After a Decade Spewing Leftwing Nonsense, Nike Sees Its Stock Tank to 12-Year Low

August 21, 2026

Subscribe to News

Get the latest politics news and updates directly to your inbox.

The Politic Review is your one-stop website for the latest politics news and updates, follow us now to get the news that matters to you.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
Latest Articles

Israel warns Türkiye over Syria

August 21, 2026

Women’s Basketball Superstar Caitlin Clark Is TACKLED, MUGGED on Court in Latest WNBA Violence (Video)

August 21, 2026

‘This Is What the Emperor Needs’: Darth Vader Shows Up at San Diego City Council Meeting to Mock Flock Cameras

August 21, 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest politics news and updates directly to your inbox.

© 2026 Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.