Close Menu
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
  • News
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
  • More Articles
Trending

Former DNI Tulsi Gabbard Shares Emotional Update on Husband Abraham’s “One-in-a-Million” Bone Cancer Battle

August 20, 2026

SBA Rule Change Makes 110,000 More Businesses Eligible For Benefits

August 20, 2026

Ceuta: Spanish Govt Readying for ‘Urgent’ Transfer of 500+ Minor Migrant Girls to Mainland Spain

August 20, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Donald Trump
  • Kamala Harris
  • Elections 2024
  • Elon Musk
  • Israel War
  • Ukraine War
  • Policy
  • Immigration
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
Newsletter
Thursday, August 20
  • News
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
  • More Articles
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
  • United States
  • World
  • Politics
  • Elections
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
Home»World»Israel, Hamas Both Say Ceasefire to Continue After Round of Attacks
World

Israel, Hamas Both Say Ceasefire to Continue After Round of Attacks

Press RoomBy Press RoomOctober 30, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram

Israel and Hamas both said that the ceasefire in Gaza will resume, despite an exchange of attacks that began on Tuesday when Hamas terrorists fired on Israeli soldiers, killing one, and staged a fake return of remains.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) announced Wednesday that a reserve soldier had been killed in the Hamas attack — an ambush from a tunnel that violated the terms of President Donald Trump’s 20-point ceasefire.

In addition, Hamas attempted to fool the Red Cross and Israel into thinking it had handed over the remains of one of the 13 remaining dead Israeli hostages, when in fact it delivered partial remains of an Israeli whose body had been partially recovered two years ago. Hamas staged a false excavation in an attempt to convince the Red Cross that the find was real, leading to a rare rebuke by the Red Cross against the terrorist group.

Overnight, the IDF had carried out what it said were attacks on “over 30 terrorists holding command positions within the terrorist organizations operating in the Gaza Strip.” But Hamas told mediators that it wanted the ceasefire to hold, and Israel declared that the ceasefire had resumed at 10 a.m. on Wednesday.

Israel still demands that Hamas comply with the terms of the deal, and says that Hamas knows the locations of most of the bodies of the hostages, but is delaying their handover in an attempt to maintain leverage.

On Tuesday, Vice President JD Vance had said that he was certain the ceasefire would hold. President Donald Trump, on a visit to East Asia, added that he expected Israel to “hit back” if attacked by Hamas terrorists.

Joel B. Pollak is Senior Editor-at-Large at Breitbart News and the host of Breitbart News Sunday on Sirius XM Patriot on Sunday evenings from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. ET (4 p.m. to 7 p.m. PT). He is the author of the recent e-book, “The Zionist Conspiracy (and how to join it),” now available on Audible. He is also the author of the e-book, Neither Free nor Fair: The 2020 U.S. Presidential Election. He is a winner of the 2018 Robert Novak Journalism Alumni Fellowship. Follow him on Twitter at @joelpollak.



Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link

Related Articles

World

Ceuta: Spanish Govt Readying for ‘Urgent’ Transfer of 500+ Minor Migrant Girls to Mainland Spain

August 20, 2026
World

The unborn are dying in the siege of Gaza

August 20, 2026
World

UK Gov’t Publishes Pamphlet to Inform Migrants That Rape is Wrong, Sex With Children Is a Crime

August 20, 2026
World

China Launches Probe After Being Implicated in South Korea ‘Sexual Entertainment’ Soccer Scandal

August 20, 2026
World

Mahmood Says Britain Needs ‘Fair Spread’ of So-Called Asylum Seekers

August 20, 2026
World

Chancellor Merz Most Unpopular German Leader on Record in Modern History

August 20, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

SBA Rule Change Makes 110,000 More Businesses Eligible For Benefits

August 20, 2026

Ceuta: Spanish Govt Readying for ‘Urgent’ Transfer of 500+ Minor Migrant Girls to Mainland Spain

August 20, 2026

Trump’s Director of Legislative Affairs, James Braid, to Depart White House

August 20, 2026

Italy: Vatican Says No — Removes Controversial pro-Migrant Priest Who Housed Illegals

August 20, 2026
Latest News

The unborn are dying in the siege of Gaza

August 20, 2026

Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent BLASTS Democrats After Target Takes $1 Billion Tariff Refund – Democrat-Funded Corporate Welfare (VIDEO)

August 20, 2026

Italy’s $10 Billion Angelini Family Bets $4.1 Billion In U.S. Biotech

August 20, 2026

Subscribe to News

Get the latest politics news and updates directly to your inbox.

The Politic Review is your one-stop website for the latest politics news and updates, follow us now to get the news that matters to you.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
Latest Articles

Former DNI Tulsi Gabbard Shares Emotional Update on Husband Abraham’s “One-in-a-Million” Bone Cancer Battle

August 20, 2026

SBA Rule Change Makes 110,000 More Businesses Eligible For Benefits

August 20, 2026

Ceuta: Spanish Govt Readying for ‘Urgent’ Transfer of 500+ Minor Migrant Girls to Mainland Spain

August 20, 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest politics news and updates directly to your inbox.

© 2026 Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.