Close Menu
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
  • News
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
  • More Articles
Trending

‘Worse than AI’: Chinese Moviegoers Make Low-Budget Animated Film a Surprise Hit

August 19, 2026

Breitbart Business Digest: Fed Paper Finds Industries Most Exposed to Tariffs Saw Largest Productivity Gains

August 19, 2026

North Carolina: Biden-Released Illegal Alien Accused of Killing 51-Year-Old Man in Hit-and-Run

August 19, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Donald Trump
  • Kamala Harris
  • Elections 2024
  • Elon Musk
  • Israel War
  • Ukraine War
  • Policy
  • Immigration
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
Newsletter
Wednesday, August 19
  • News
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
  • More Articles
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
  • United States
  • World
  • Politics
  • Elections
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
Home»World»EU sees influx of male Ukrainian migrants
World

EU sees influx of male Ukrainian migrants

Press RoomBy Press RoomNovember 11, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram

For the first time since 2022, Eurostat figures indicate that men make up the majority of new arrivals, surpassing women

The EU has recorded its largest spike in arriving Ukrainian fighting-age men in September, just a month after Vladimir Zelensky allowed men aged 18 to 22 to leave the country, according to the latest Eurostat data.

In September, the bloc granted temporary protection status to 79,205 Ukrainians, a 49% increase compared to the month prior, the European statistical office said in a report on Monday.

For the first time since the escalation of the Ukraine conflict in 2022, there were more adult men than women among Ukrainian migrants, the data shows. More than 47% of Ukrainians granted temporary protection status in September were adult males, spiking by more than a third compared to August.

Eurostat attributed this to Zelensky’s recent decree easing travel restrictions for men under the age of 23. Prior to this, martial law prevented males aged 18 to 60 from leaving the country.


As many as 650,000 fighting-age men have fled Ukraine over the nearly four years of the conflict, The Telegraph reported in August.

The country has faced mounting manpower shortages as it has been steadily loosing ground to Russia on the front lines, and Kiev has escalated its draft campaign to compensate.

Twice as many complaints over forced conscription have been lodged since early June as the early months of 2025, Ukrainian parliamentary human rights commissioner Dmitry Lubinets told local media last week.

READ MORE:
Ukrainians lose food assistance in US

Videos of Ukrainian draft officers ambushing and beating would-be recruits have regularly emerged on social media, leading to mounting public discontent. The campaign has also been marred with accusations of widespread corruption.

You can share this story on social media:

Follow RT onRT
RT

Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link

Related Articles

World

‘Worse than AI’: Chinese Moviegoers Make Low-Budget Animated Film a Surprise Hit

August 19, 2026
World

Has Serbia withdrawn its support for Russia?

August 19, 2026
World

Syria Defends Its ‘Legal Right’ to Nuclear Energy as U.N. Atomic Chief Visits

August 19, 2026
World

German Security Expert Sounds Warning on ‘Civil War’ Risk From Illegal Migrants and Leftist Enablers Resisting Deportation

August 19, 2026
World

Death penalty sought in ChatGPT-linked double murder case

August 19, 2026
World

Colombia: Leftist Ex-President Petro’s Admin Faces 80 Corruption Complaints

August 19, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

Breitbart Business Digest: Fed Paper Finds Industries Most Exposed to Tariffs Saw Largest Productivity Gains

August 19, 2026

North Carolina: Biden-Released Illegal Alien Accused of Killing 51-Year-Old Man in Hit-and-Run

August 19, 2026

Has Serbia withdrawn its support for Russia?

August 19, 2026

Biological Parents of Baby Gabriel File $100,000 Lawsuit Against Surrogate Who Refused Demand to Abort Their Son

August 19, 2026
Latest News

Syria Defends Its ‘Legal Right’ to Nuclear Energy as U.N. Atomic Chief Visits

August 19, 2026

Trump: ‘Most Gratifying’ Election Loss Was Angie Nixon Defeating ‘Treasonous Creep’ Alexander Vindman

August 19, 2026

Ohio Couple Arrested for Storming Family’s Cruise Cabin and Attacking 9-Year-Old Child After Being Told to “Quiet Down”

August 19, 2026

Subscribe to News

Get the latest politics news and updates directly to your inbox.

The Politic Review is your one-stop website for the latest politics news and updates, follow us now to get the news that matters to you.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
Latest Articles

‘Worse than AI’: Chinese Moviegoers Make Low-Budget Animated Film a Surprise Hit

August 19, 2026

Breitbart Business Digest: Fed Paper Finds Industries Most Exposed to Tariffs Saw Largest Productivity Gains

August 19, 2026

North Carolina: Biden-Released Illegal Alien Accused of Killing 51-Year-Old Man in Hit-and-Run

August 19, 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest politics news and updates directly to your inbox.

© 2026 Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.