Close Menu
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
  • News
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
  • More Articles
Trending

Exclusive: First Lady Melania Trump Facilitates 34th Family Reunification of Children Displaced in Russia-Ukraine War

August 17, 2026

‘Dark’ oil trade still flowing despite Hormuz disruption – Bloomberg

August 17, 2026

The DNC Just Made Abolishing ICE Official Party Policy

August 17, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Donald Trump
  • Kamala Harris
  • Elections 2024
  • Elon Musk
  • Israel War
  • Ukraine War
  • Policy
  • Immigration
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
Newsletter
Monday, August 17
  • News
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
  • More Articles
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
  • United States
  • World
  • Politics
  • Elections
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
Home»World»Brazil ‘enormously’ worried about US forces off Venezuela – Lula
World

Brazil ‘enormously’ worried about US forces off Venezuela – Lula

Press RoomBy Press RoomNovember 25, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram

The Brazilian president has called for a peaceful solution before a potential conflict breaks out

Brazil is “enormously worried” about the US military buildup near Venezuela, President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has said, calling for a solution to be found “before a conflict begins.”

The Pentagon has deployed multiple warships and the largest US aircraft carrier in the Caribbean near the South American nation, and has killed scores of people in controversial attacks on boats it claimed were linked to alleged Venezuelan-led drug trafficking operations. Caracas has denied the accusations.

“I am very concerned about the military deployment that the United States has stationed in the Caribbean Sea,” Lula told reporters at the G20 Summit in South Africa on Sunday, according to Globo News.

“This worries me enormously, and I intend to discuss this with President [Donald] Trump because it concerns me… It is important that we try to find a solution before a conflict begins.”

Washington is poised to begin operations against Venezuela in the coming days, Reuters reported on Sunday, citing anonymous US officials. Clandestine operations would likely kick off the effort, and the overthrow of President Nicolas Maduro is under consideration, the agency cited its sources as saying.

READ MORE:
Details revealed of Trump-approved covert action plan for Venezuela

Maduro has consistently denied US allegations of drug-trafficking, arguing that Washington was using the claims as a pretext for a regime-change and resource-grab operation.


Earlier this month, the Venezuelan military was placed on high alert in response to the US buildup, which reportedly involves about 15,000 personnel.

Defense Minister Vladimir Padrino Lopez has condemned the US deployment in the Caribbean.

“We strongly reject maneuvers, exercises, and deployments in our immediate area of interest,” the top general said in a speech on Saturday. “Enough of the threats, lies, slander, and imposition of power, all for the sake of preserving regional hegemonies.”

You can share this story on social media:

Follow RT onRT
RT

Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link

Related Articles

World

‘Dark’ oil trade still flowing despite Hormuz disruption – Bloomberg

August 17, 2026
World

Ceuta Crisis: Hundreds of Illegal Migrants Demand Asylum Benefits

August 17, 2026
World

White British Students Set to Become a Minority in UK Schools Within 10 Years, MP Warns

August 17, 2026
World

WATCH hundreds of migrants demand asylum in Spanish enclave

August 17, 2026
World

‘That’s Xenophobic’ — Spanish Health Min Denies Ceuta Healthcare Collapse Post Invasion

August 17, 2026
World

Hamas promises Trump envoy it will demilitarize Gaza – Axios

August 17, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

‘Dark’ oil trade still flowing despite Hormuz disruption – Bloomberg

August 17, 2026

The DNC Just Made Abolishing ICE Official Party Policy

August 17, 2026

Ceuta Crisis: Hundreds of Illegal Migrants Demand Asylum Benefits

August 17, 2026

Nancy Pelosi is leaving Capitol Hill. Her team is still calling shots.

August 17, 2026
Latest News

Outrage! UMich offers 15-credit LGBT credentials amid grade-covering plan

August 17, 2026

UK Prime Minister Andy Burnham Duped by Hoax White House Messages

August 17, 2026

White British Students Set to Become a Minority in UK Schools Within 10 Years, MP Warns

August 17, 2026

Subscribe to News

Get the latest politics news and updates directly to your inbox.

The Politic Review is your one-stop website for the latest politics news and updates, follow us now to get the news that matters to you.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
Latest Articles

Exclusive: First Lady Melania Trump Facilitates 34th Family Reunification of Children Displaced in Russia-Ukraine War

August 17, 2026

‘Dark’ oil trade still flowing despite Hormuz disruption – Bloomberg

August 17, 2026

The DNC Just Made Abolishing ICE Official Party Policy

August 17, 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest politics news and updates directly to your inbox.

© 2026 Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.