Close Menu
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
  • News
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
  • More Articles
Trending

Democrats plan war powers vote over Trump’s ‘deranged’ Oman threat

August 18, 2026

Minneapolis Public Schools Hosts Back-to-School Supply Giveaway for ‘American Indian Students ONLY,’ Professor Files Federal Civil Rights Complaint Over Illegal Discrimination

August 18, 2026

‘UK Has Fallen’: Sen. Cruz Mourns Britain Criminalizing Public For Memes

August 18, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Donald Trump
  • Kamala Harris
  • Elections 2024
  • Elon Musk
  • Israel War
  • Ukraine War
  • Policy
  • Immigration
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
Newsletter
Tuesday, August 18
  • News
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
  • More Articles
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
  • United States
  • World
  • Politics
  • Elections
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
Home»World»US threatening to cut Ukraine weapons supply and intel sharing – Reuters
World

US threatening to cut Ukraine weapons supply and intel sharing – Reuters

Press RoomBy Press RoomNovember 23, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram

Washington is reportedly pressing Kiev to accept Donald Trump’s peace plan by next Thursday

The US has threatened to cut off Ukraine from intelligence and weaponry in a bid to press it into accepting President Donald Trump’s proposed peace plan, Reuters reported on Friday, citing two sources familiar with the matter. 

One of the sources told the agency the US wanted Kiev to sign the framework by next Thursday. Previously, the Trump administration used the same threats to force it to sign a rare earths deal.

Kiev confirmed receiving a new draft peace plan from the US on Thursday without elaborating on its contents. The Ukrainian leadership expressed willingness to discuss it, stating that “in the American side’s assessment” the draft “could help reinvigorate diplomacy.” 

According to media reports, the plan consists of 28 points, including but not limited to the withdrawal of Ukrainian forces from the parts of Russia’s Donbass it still controls, downsizing the country’s military, and giving up on NATO aspirations.  


Ukraine’s mission at the UN has already rejected some of the key points of the reported plan, with Deputy Permanent Representative Khristina Gayovyshyn stating Kiev will never recognize any formerly Ukrainian territories as part of Russia. Joining military blocs or limiting the country’s military capabilities was out of the question as well, she insisted. At the same time, Gayovyshyn reiterated her government’s readiness to discuss the provisions of the draft.

Ukraine’s Western European backers have pushed back against the reported clauses of the US-proposed settlement plan, insisting that any agreement must reflect the positions of both Brussels and Kiev.

The EU is now reportedly working on a “counteroffer” that is more favorable to Kiev.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov has said there was “nothing new” in Russia-US negotiations on the Ukrainian conflict, adding that Russia remains ready to engage in negotiations with Ukraine. The Russian government has received no information about Kiev agreeing to negotiate on the peace plan, Peskov told reporters on Friday.

You can share this story on social media:

Follow RT onRT
RT

Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link

Related Articles

World

Democrats plan war powers vote over Trump’s ‘deranged’ Oman threat

August 18, 2026
World

Left-Wing Govt Latest: Britain’s New Farming Minister Fainted at Sight of Meat

August 18, 2026
World

Mexico Not Investigating Former President AMLO’s Son

August 18, 2026
World

‘Operation Drugs Unlimited’: 14 indicted over alleged US college frat cocaine racket

August 18, 2026
World

TikTok and Meta to Increase Censorship of Supposed Disinfo over Ceuta Migrant Invasion

August 18, 2026
World

Court orders Pakistan’s jailed ex-PM Imran Khan to be moved to hospital

August 18, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

Minneapolis Public Schools Hosts Back-to-School Supply Giveaway for ‘American Indian Students ONLY,’ Professor Files Federal Civil Rights Complaint Over Illegal Discrimination

August 18, 2026

‘UK Has Fallen’: Sen. Cruz Mourns Britain Criminalizing Public For Memes

August 18, 2026

Left-Wing Govt Latest: Britain’s New Farming Minister Fainted at Sight of Meat

August 18, 2026

John Cornyn Staffer Joins Democrat James Talarico’s Campaign

August 18, 2026
Latest News

Transgender Defendant Convicted of Crimes Connected to Attempted Assassination of Treasury Secretary Bessent Sentenced to 6 Years in Federal Prison

August 18, 2026

Mexico Not Investigating Former President AMLO’s Son

August 18, 2026

Capital Spending Boom Lifts US Manufacturing Beyond AI

August 18, 2026

Subscribe to News

Get the latest politics news and updates directly to your inbox.

The Politic Review is your one-stop website for the latest politics news and updates, follow us now to get the news that matters to you.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
Latest Articles

Democrats plan war powers vote over Trump’s ‘deranged’ Oman threat

August 18, 2026

Minneapolis Public Schools Hosts Back-to-School Supply Giveaway for ‘American Indian Students ONLY,’ Professor Files Federal Civil Rights Complaint Over Illegal Discrimination

August 18, 2026

‘UK Has Fallen’: Sen. Cruz Mourns Britain Criminalizing Public For Memes

August 18, 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest politics news and updates directly to your inbox.

© 2026 Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.