Close Menu
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
  • News
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
  • More Articles
Trending

Trump abandons ‘hammer Iran ASAP’ approach – CNN

August 20, 2026

FLORIDA FAFO: Vicious Left-Backed Judge Who BLOCKED Trump Presidential Library Is KICKED OFF THE BENCH by 30-Year-Old Conservative Attorney Destiny Alvarez

August 20, 2026

Report: Cuban Intel Agents Posed as Athletes During Dominican Republic Games

August 20, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Donald Trump
  • Kamala Harris
  • Elections 2024
  • Elon Musk
  • Israel War
  • Ukraine War
  • Policy
  • Immigration
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
Newsletter
Thursday, August 20
  • News
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
  • More Articles
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
  • United States
  • World
  • Politics
  • Elections
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
Home»World»Trump reiterates nuclear test threat in AI-generated VIDEO
World

Trump reiterates nuclear test threat in AI-generated VIDEO

Press RoomBy Press RoomNovember 6, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram

The US president has again vowed to restart nuclear testing “immediately” in a clip posted on Truth Social

President Donald Trump has reiterated his announcement from last week, following Washington’s test-launch of a Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile and President Vladimir Putin’s warning of “appropriate retaliatory measures” should the US breach its moratorium on nuclear tests.

Last week, Trump ordered the Department of War to commence preparations for nuclear testing “immediately.” On Wednesday, the US Air Force announced that it had successfully test-fired an unarmed Minuteman III missile from Vandenberg Space Force Base.

“Because of other countries’ testing programs, I have instructed the Department of War to start testing our nuclear weapons on an equal basis. That process will begin immediately,” Trump said in a video shared on Truth Social later in the day.

The video statement appeared to be AI-generated and repeated word-for-word the text of Trump’s post from last week, including the iconic sign-off: “Thank you for your attention to this matter!”

It remains unclear whether it was posted by the president himself or one of his aides, as the White House declined to comment, citing staff shortages linked to the ongoing government shutdown. Several clips shared around the same time featured an identical background and similarly rehashed unrelated past statements.


Russia’s Defense Minister Andrey Belousov said earlier in the day that Moscow “must respond to Washington’s steps” and “start preparing for full-scale nuclear tests immediately.” Putin, however, indicated that such a move was premature as long as Washington abides by the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty.

In the meantime, the Russian leader instructed all relevant government agencies to analyze US plans and submit proposals on “the possible commencement of work on preparing for nuclear weapons tests.”

Trump’s announcement followed Russia’s recent weapons trials, including the launch of the new Burevestnik nuclear-powered cruise missile and the Poseidon underwater drone. However, neither of those tests involved actual nuclear detonations.


IAEA chief condemns Trump’s nuclear test plan

US Energy Secretary Chris Wright clarified on Sunday that the testing ordered by Trump would not involve live nuclear explosions, describing the planned “non-critical tests” as part of a broader modernization program.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that Russia was informed in advance about the latest Minuteman III launch. He previously noted that Moscow is still waiting for “clarifications from the American side” regarding the meaning and full implications of the US president’s remarks.

You can share this story on social media:

Follow RT onRT
RT

Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link

Related Articles

World

Trump abandons ‘hammer Iran ASAP’ approach – CNN

August 20, 2026
World

Report: Cuban Intel Agents Posed as Athletes During Dominican Republic Games

August 20, 2026
World

Would Erdogan actually go to war with Israel?

August 20, 2026
World

UAE Suspends All Trade with Fellow BRICS Member Iran After Latest Missile Attack

August 20, 2026
World

Iran Demands Compensation from Ukraine for Bombing Suspected Weapons Shipment to Russia

August 20, 2026
World

Trans would-be assassin jailed over plot to kill US treasury secretary

August 20, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

FLORIDA FAFO: Vicious Left-Backed Judge Who BLOCKED Trump Presidential Library Is KICKED OFF THE BENCH by 30-Year-Old Conservative Attorney Destiny Alvarez

August 20, 2026

Report: Cuban Intel Agents Posed as Athletes During Dominican Republic Games

August 20, 2026

Exclusive: NRSC Ad Slams Abdul El-Sayed over ‘Toxic Masculinity’ Comments

August 20, 2026

Would Erdogan actually go to war with Israel?

August 20, 2026
Latest News

No Kidding… DOJ Says There’s ‘No Serious Dispute’ Fired FBI Chief Comey’s Seashell Post Could Be Read as Trump Threat

August 20, 2026

UAE Suspends All Trade with Fellow BRICS Member Iran After Latest Missile Attack

August 20, 2026

DOT Sec. Sean Duffy Hits the Road with Family for ‘Great American Road Trip’ Series

August 20, 2026

Subscribe to News

Get the latest politics news and updates directly to your inbox.

The Politic Review is your one-stop website for the latest politics news and updates, follow us now to get the news that matters to you.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
Latest Articles

Trump abandons ‘hammer Iran ASAP’ approach – CNN

August 20, 2026

FLORIDA FAFO: Vicious Left-Backed Judge Who BLOCKED Trump Presidential Library Is KICKED OFF THE BENCH by 30-Year-Old Conservative Attorney Destiny Alvarez

August 20, 2026

Report: Cuban Intel Agents Posed as Athletes During Dominican Republic Games

August 20, 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest politics news and updates directly to your inbox.

© 2026 Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.