Close Menu
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
  • News
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
  • More Articles
Trending

The unborn are dying in the siege of Gaza

August 20, 2026

Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent BLASTS Democrats After Target Takes $1 Billion Tariff Refund – Democrat-Funded Corporate Welfare (VIDEO)

August 20, 2026

Italy’s $10 Billion Angelini Family Bets $4.1 Billion In U.S. Biotech

August 20, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Donald Trump
  • Kamala Harris
  • Elections 2024
  • Elon Musk
  • Israel War
  • Ukraine War
  • Policy
  • Immigration
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
Newsletter
Thursday, August 20
  • News
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
  • More Articles
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
  • United States
  • World
  • Politics
  • Elections
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
Home»World»UK’s Prince Andrew stripped of titles and evicted from royal residence
World

UK’s Prince Andrew stripped of titles and evicted from royal residence

Press RoomBy Press RoomOctober 31, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram

King Charles has acted amid the continued fallout from his brother’s ties with Jeffrey Epstein

Britain’s King Charles III has stripped his brother Prince Andrew of his remaining titles and evicted him from his royal residence due to sexual assault allegations and his close friendship with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

According to the royal family, from now on, the former prince will be known as Andrew Mountbatten Windsor and must vacate the Royal Lodge mansion near Windsor Castle, where he has lived for more than 20 years. Andrew, who surrendered his use of the title Duke of York earlier this month, will move to “alternative private accommodation,” Buckingham Palace said on Thursday.

“These censures are deemed necessary, notwithstanding the fact that he continues to deny the allegations against him. Their Majesties wish to make clear that their thoughts and utmost sympathies have been, and will remain with, the victims and survivors of any and all forms of abuse,” the statement said.

According to the BBC, Andrew remains eighth in line to the British throne, despite losing his titles.


In 2022, Andrew settled a civil lawsuit with US activist Virginia Giuffre, who alleged that he had raped her three times in 2001, when she was 17 years old. Giuffre, who committed suicide in April, claimed that Epstein and his girlfriend, British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, had trafficked her to the royal. Andrew maintains that the alleged incidents “never happened” and insists that he was unaware of Epstein’s crimes when he hosted him and Maxwell at Royal Lodge in 2006.

Interest in the Epstein case was reignited earlier this year when US government agencies said they had found no evidence of foul play in his 2019 death in a Manhattan jail, which was ruled a suicide. Officials also denied that the disgraced financier had kept a list of the wealthy people he allegedly trafficked women to. Giuffre’s memoirs were posthumously released in October, bringing renewed attention to Andrew’s ties to Epstein.

You can share this story on social media:

Follow RT onRT
RT

Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link

Related Articles

World

The unborn are dying in the siege of Gaza

August 20, 2026
World

UK Gov’t Publishes Pamphlet to Inform Migrants That Rape is Wrong, Sex With Children Is a Crime

August 20, 2026
World

China Launches Probe After Being Implicated in South Korea ‘Sexual Entertainment’ Soccer Scandal

August 20, 2026
World

Mahmood Says Britain Needs ‘Fair Spread’ of So-Called Asylum Seekers

August 20, 2026
World

Chancellor Merz Most Unpopular German Leader on Record in Modern History

August 20, 2026
World

Israel admits killing five-year-old Hind Rajab but clears troops over aid worker deaths

August 20, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent BLASTS Democrats After Target Takes $1 Billion Tariff Refund – Democrat-Funded Corporate Welfare (VIDEO)

August 20, 2026

Italy’s $10 Billion Angelini Family Bets $4.1 Billion In U.S. Biotech

August 20, 2026

UK Gov’t Publishes Pamphlet to Inform Migrants That Rape is Wrong, Sex With Children Is a Crime

August 20, 2026

Breitbart Business Digest: The Sky Isn’t Falling in the U.S. Treasury Market

August 20, 2026
Latest News

Report: Prince Harry and Meghan Moving Back to U.K. Over ‘Disillusionment’ With Trump, ‘Direction of U.S.’

August 20, 2026

Bernie Sanders endorses Angie Nixon for Senate in Florida

August 20, 2026

JUST IN: Woman Who Recently Converted to Islam Arrested for ISIS-Inspired Plot to Bomb New York State Capitol Building

August 20, 2026

Subscribe to News

Get the latest politics news and updates directly to your inbox.

The Politic Review is your one-stop website for the latest politics news and updates, follow us now to get the news that matters to you.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
Latest Articles

The unborn are dying in the siege of Gaza

August 20, 2026

Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent BLASTS Democrats After Target Takes $1 Billion Tariff Refund – Democrat-Funded Corporate Welfare (VIDEO)

August 20, 2026

Italy’s $10 Billion Angelini Family Bets $4.1 Billion In U.S. Biotech

August 20, 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest politics news and updates directly to your inbox.

© 2026 Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.