Close Menu
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
  • Home
  • News
  • United States
  • World
  • Politics
  • Elections
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
Trending

Illegal Alien Boyfriend Arrested in Mexico for Brutal 2023 Stabbing Death of Illinois Immigrant Activist Emma Shafer

August 29, 2025

How Bad Are Layoffs? The Numbers Sound Crazy High — And Realistic

August 29, 2025

Brazil Poll: Jair Bolsonaro, Banned from Office, Best Candidate Against Socialist Lula in 2026

August 29, 2025
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Donald Trump
  • Kamala Harris
  • Elections 2024
  • Elon Musk
  • Israel War
  • Ukraine War
  • Policy
  • Immigration
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
Newsletter
Friday, August 29
  • Home
  • News
  • United States
  • World
  • Politics
  • Elections
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
The Politic ReviewThe Politic Review
  • United States
  • World
  • Politics
  • Elections
  • Congress
  • Business
  • Economy
  • Money
  • Tech
Home»News»Germany Reportedly Identifies All Ukrainian Members of Commando Accused of Blowing up the Nord Stream Pipelines
News

Germany Reportedly Identifies All Ukrainian Members of Commando Accused of Blowing up the Nord Stream Pipelines

Press RoomBy Press RoomAugust 28, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram

Seven suspects were identified and charged in the German investigation of the Nord Stream bombing.

We have been reporting on The Gateway Pundit on how the German authorities believe they have arrested the mastermind behind the September 2022 explosions that destroyed the Nord Stream pipelines at the bottom of the Baltic Sea.

(We have also made clear that Seymour Hersh’s claim that the attack was actually performed by a CIA team still holds a greater deal of plausibility for us.)

But yesterday (27), reports arose that the Germans have apparently identified ‘all members of the command’ that is accused of carrying out the explosive attacks on the Nord Stream pipelines.

Several German news outlets report that the investigators have now named a total of seven suspects.

Everybody’s trying to convince us that amateur divers sabotaged Nord Stream in NATO-monitored Baltic Sea — Dmitry Polyansky to RT

‘This can ONLY be done with very government-run political and logistical support’ https://t.co/SMZAnse7nh pic.twitter.com/z37qBQ0KQe

— RT (@RT_com) August 27, 2025

Hubu reported (translated from the German):

“Arrest warrants have been issued against six Ukrainian nationals. The seventh suspect is said to have died in December 2024 in eastern Ukraine during fighting against the Russian army.

The group is said to have blown up several pipes of the Nord Stream pipeline in September 2022. According to the report, the command consisted of a skipper, a coordinator, an explosives expert and four divers who had traveled from Rostock to the crime scenes in the Baltic Sea on the sailing yacht Andromeda.”

The investigations also suspect the group of carrying out the attack with the help of Kiev regime authorities.

“The suspects traveled through Poland to Germany with original Ukrainian passports, which, however, contained false names. One of the suspects was brought from Poland to Ukraine in a car belonging to the Ukrainian military attaché in the summer of last year to avoid arrest. Last week, the Office of the Attorney General of Switzerland had the alleged coordinator of the sabotage action arrested in Italy. He is to be transferred to Germany.”

Watch: Serhii Kuznetzov arrested and charged for the Nord Stream bombing.

court has arrested SBU #SerhiyKuznetsov for the Nord Stream bombing. He rejected the charges brought against him & noted that he was inat the time of the explosions & came tofor personal reasons. Now he will be accused of everything, including the murder of #LauraPalmer. pic.twitter.com/9eFSBXWWFG

— tatianyc27 (@tatianyc27) August 23, 2025

Sputnik reported:

“German investigators have found ‘clear links’ between members of the crew allegedly involved in the Nord Stream sabotage and the Ukrainian Armed Forces or intelligence services, Germany’s ARD TV channel reported, citing a joint journalistic investigation with Süddeutsche Zeitung.

[…] The investigation indicates that part of the Andromeda yacht crew had clear ties to Ukrainian special services or the military. At the same time, investigators note that it has not been proven whether the attack was officially a state operation of Ukraine.”

BIG: Alleged photo of Ukrainian diver behind Nord Stream sabotage

“Valeriya T.” pushed the operation forward despite bad weather, reports Die Zeit.

She’s famous in Ukraine for record-breaking deep-sea dive pic.twitter.com/d44vsPAbIO

— Sputnik (@SputnikInt) August 28, 2025

Read more:

Ukrainian Arrested in Italy for Nord Stream Pipeline Attack Is Ex-member of Secret Service SBU, Special Forces – Serhii K. Is Fighting Against Extradition to Germany



Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link

Related Articles

News

Illegal Alien Boyfriend Arrested in Mexico for Brutal 2023 Stabbing Death of Illinois Immigrant Activist Emma Shafer

August 29, 2025
News

Cash-Poor Democrats Are STILL Struggling to Bail Out the Failed Kamala Harris Campaign and Her Efforts to Help Them Have Failed

August 29, 2025
News

Greg Gutfeld Goes Nuclear on Democrats and the Media for Pushing the ‘Trans Delusion’ (VIDEO)

August 29, 2025
News

Victor Reacts: Did Illinois Officials Accidentally Admit That the Unborn Are Humans? (VIDEO)

August 29, 2025
News

DEVELOPING: Mother of Transgender Minneapolis Mass Shooter Robin Westman Appears to Have Fled and Is Not Cooperating with Police

August 29, 2025
News

Democrat Board Member of Surface Transportation Board Refuses to Leave Post, Threatens Lawsuit After Trump Fires Him

August 28, 2025
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

How Bad Are Layoffs? The Numbers Sound Crazy High — And Realistic

August 29, 2025

Brazil Poll: Jair Bolsonaro, Banned from Office, Best Candidate Against Socialist Lula in 2026

August 29, 2025

Stephen King Says ‘Trans Is Not the Problem’ After Transgender Shoots Up Catholic School: ‘He Had a Gun’

August 29, 2025

Stanford University issues chilling AI job warning

August 29, 2025
Latest News

Cash-Poor Democrats Are STILL Struggling to Bail Out the Failed Kamala Harris Campaign and Her Efforts to Help Them Have Failed

August 29, 2025

Russia Hits British Cultural Office it Accused of Spying With Two Precision Missile Strikes, EU Delegation

August 29, 2025

Homan Vows Kilmar Abrego Garcia ‘Will Be Deported’ — ‘I Got My Teeth in This Thing, I’m Not Letting It Go’

August 29, 2025

Subscribe to News

Get the latest politics news and updates directly to your inbox.

The Politic Review is your one-stop website for the latest politics news and updates, follow us now to get the news that matters to you.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
Latest Articles

Illegal Alien Boyfriend Arrested in Mexico for Brutal 2023 Stabbing Death of Illinois Immigrant Activist Emma Shafer

August 29, 2025

How Bad Are Layoffs? The Numbers Sound Crazy High — And Realistic

August 29, 2025

Brazil Poll: Jair Bolsonaro, Banned from Office, Best Candidate Against Socialist Lula in 2026

August 29, 2025

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest politics news and updates directly to your inbox.

© 2025 Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.